What is Cinema Time exactly?
Cinema Time is an app that allows you to track what movies you’ve watched, want to watch, and when they release. There is so much entertainment that it’s easy to lose track, especially now since a films release date is so uncertain.
- Information View a movies release date, overview, cast & crew, certification, and ratings from Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, and Trakt.
- Trakt.tv Sync Sign in with your Trakt.tv account to sync your history, watchlist, collection, and custom lists with Trakt.
- Library Import Import movies from your iTunes library, TodoMovies, IMDb account, or Trakt through the files that each of those export. Depending on the source we can import watch history and ratings.
- Export to Calendar Cinema Time can create and manage an iCloud calendar for upcoming films.
- Link to iTunes store Open a movie directly in iTunes to purchase or play.
- Accessibility Dynamic type and VoiceOver is fully supported.
- A Great iOS Citizen Adopting the latest and greatest features is important. Features such as dark mode, drag and drop, cursor support, keyboard shortcuts, context menus, spotlight search, widgets and more is supported.
- Privacy Focused Cinema Time does not collect any information about it’s users. Unless a user enables Trakt.tv sync their content is stored on-device and private.
All of the following images and the Cinema Time logo are downloadable here. Additionally, feel free to pick and choose only the ones you need below:
$2.99 one-time payment. There are in-app purchases as a tipping mechanism but is not required.
Original Release Date
December 13, 2017. Version 2.0 will be released on February 15, 2021.
Cinema Time is available in all territories that the App Store supports. The app interface is localized for English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, and Czech. Movie information (title, overview, release, etc) is localized for the country it originated.
Cinema Time was designed and developed by Maximilian Litteral. Cinema Time’s development began in March of 2016 after the success of Television Time, my app for keeping track of tv series.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m happy to answer anything!